My other Raven - 99 Chromalusion Purpleen Mk1

I always feel strange with these Raven's...

But I think you made a nice bike here. Good matching parts!

Thread necro. Sorry guys but I have probably posted this in the wrong place. For various reasons that include being just about to get on the housing ladder, the other half not being able to ride offroad with me really, having a tricked out racer that is actually my size (6'7"), the purpleen beast has sat in the garage and has done less than 100 miles since I built her.

I have cycled the shocks every so often to keep them moving perfectly, checked shock pressures etc but that is it. I think the time has come to sell her. Condition exactly as the pictures show but the brake levers are weeping a bit now (known issue with those R1 levers) and need to be serviced) The only other negative is that the previous owner was a genius and didn't know how to thread hydraulic lines through the double width cable guides, so he cut out small sections on the middle of each guide to fit the line in through! Annoying but it works fine as you have a derailleur line going through too that holds them both in place.

Any vague guesstimate on what price I should ask for her. I spent about 3k building her if memory serves lol.....

Cheers,

Nick :)

Bump. Found the correct forum section now. I need to sell this beast, never ride her and life is throwing more and more things at me :(. I have posted a "what is she worth" thread there, if anybody could help me out I would really appreciate it thanks - viewtopic.php?f=78&t=298439

Back