my fuquay, all finished

Re: fuquay

cheers dude, this was "supposed" to be my last build with it being a one off frame.......then the dyna tech found its way into my garage et al :)

haha, kinda, picked up the wheels on friday but have no tubes to fit the tyres and need to clean the cassette before fitting. its all yellow now though but will give the frame, bars and stem another good coat or 2 before i order the decals and add some flare ;)

keep buying other bikes which puts me back a tad lol, although a really cant wait to build it and ride......possibly race? it ;)

its all yellow and i have decals off gil. i aint had time to perfect the splatter effect yet but i cleared some floor space yesterday to have a blast on sunday if the weathers shite. the wheels have tyres now and ive bagged a cool crank. the revolvers want new cups which im struggling to source :( but...............it has everything now...ish to build once painted and clear coated :)

maybe latr dude, sunday dinner is calling haha. and the cntis bridges have had their last yellow coat

draw of bits ready for cleaning/refurb

all yellow, needs decals applying, final effect and clear but fairly happy with the overall look so far

something old, something new, something ridden

Back