My Frozen Red ‘97 Zaskar…

Jimmy oldskool

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
God I love this thing!!! 🥰

A purchase many moons ago from eBay…She originally looked like this:

IMG_8180.jpeg

Not much changed for a while other than the obligatory flite and a stem swap…

IMG_1780.jpeg

Then I just enjoyed it…And pulled it apart:

IMG_9768.jpeg
77ebed7c-c80c-4c14-957e-93be0f44cb23.jpeg
3326cef6-b4b9-4671-8112-201b816a02e6.jpeg
IMG_8500.jpeg

Until I found a set of these:

IMG_1402.jpeg

Which resulted in this (alongside a set of narrow slicks):

IMG_0217.jpeg

Then an impromptu purchase of a set of RC36 EVO Pro Class, matched with a set of USE atom carbon bars and a Ritchey stem…Alongside a set of Skinwall Schwabe City Jet slicks has resulted in this beautiful thing!:

IMG_0691.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpeg
    IMG_0217.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Very nice! I had a GT and don´t care for the brand but your bike looks right: pure function and lightweight where it can be. Even the m739 crankset which i dislike w/ a passion looks good here. Well done.

This was for sale a while ago wasn't it? I looked at it a few times and would of messaged if I'd had the ££ free 😂

This was for sale a while ago wasn't it? I looked at it a few times and would of messaged if I'd had the ££ free 😂
Yeah, I put it up as I went through a period of not riding it…Then after a number of sub £400 offers I decided to rebuild it and use it…Glad I did now, It won’t be going anywhere from now on…🤣👍🏼

Lovely build

Very nice! I had a GT and don´t care for the brand but your bike looks right: pure function and lightweight where it can be. Even the m739 crankset which i dislike w/ a passion looks good here. Well done.
I have seen a lot of people with dislike of M739 cranks, out of curiosity what's wrong with them? (other than they're soft as flip, I've had two pairs go squishy at the square taper) ;)

Personally love the full M739 group even over the M950 :D

Glad to see this still going strong, the space it occupied on my garage wall has been mostly empty ever since, except for a very nice Bravado I had for a short period.

Back