My Diet - some advice needed

Loads of protein will make you less hungry. Something like banana shake with bit of protein powder.
What I do, however is eating oats twice a day, they absorb water and keep stomach full. Not to mention they are nutritious and very rich in vitamins, while remaining low GI.
The rule of a thumb is: cycling and food should be enjoyed :) When dieting and overtraining chimes in, stop, it isn't going to be fun anymore :) Go have post ride pizza and beer with friends, life's too short
cheers

john88":bi45fe3k said:
Loads of protein will make you less hungry. Something like banana shake with bit of protein powder.
What I do, however is eating oats twice a day, they absorb water and keep stomach full. Not to mention they are nutritious and very rich in vitamins, while remaining low GI.
The rule of a thumb is: cycling and food should be enjoyed :) When dieting and overtraining chimes in, stop, it isn't going to be fun anymore :) Go have post ride pizza and beer with friends, life's too short
cheers
Most people, here, are in no danger of overtraining - and I don't say that pejoratively.

It takes sustained training with sustained insufficient recovery (weeks, months), often the term is bandied around a bit too free and easily. There's a difference between it, and just being a bit tired, occasionally, because you've overdone it a bit.

Hey Matt, put on a happy face!

It's called off topic chat is it not?

I bet it's always raining at your house.

One of my work colleagues mentioned tablets called ketones (available from Amazon) which you take twice a day. Apparently, these are a natural product made from either raspberries or tea/coffee and reduce the feeling of hunger.

Has anyone any experience of these?

Richard

Neil, You are probably right about us, Retrobikers :)
To me the golden rule is: cut fair bit of calories, eat more healty, stil enjoy food and riding :)

Back