Musics 10 year rule!

so if it was delayed, how would it be declared good/bad? How would it stay the course and with who? The buying public couldnt judge cos its not released. So would judgements be made by music moguls, marketeers, DJ's ?? All those have vested interests.

Also a big delay for musicians who invest in a career in music to reap any rewards.

pigman":1v9znhxz said:
so if it was delayed, how would it be declared good/bad? How would it stay the course and with who? The buying public couldnt judge cos its not released. So would judgements be made by music moguls, marketeers, DJ's ?? All those have vested interests.

Also a big delay for musicians who invest in a career in music to reap any rewards.

Don't bring me questions,bring me solutions!!

My old production manager once said that to me,Plum! My solution was to hand my notice in a few days later! :LOL:

Now Mr Pigman or can I call you Porky? :D

Do you want a job in my new government? We need someone to confuse the general public, so I can escape to Brazil with all my Doolies albums!!
Did I say that out loud? :shock:

Self medication is not always the answar. :?

al":1bzhm207 said:
Now Mr Pigman or can I call you Porky? :
call me what you want. for £10 you can even call me julie and I'll wear the wig.

We need someone to confuse the general public
there's gordon at national level and boris at local level. what more could I add?

cant go with this
we'd loose some of depesh modes best stuff
and orbital too

just ban the shite after ten years
and some long before

If a band is good enough and they keep evolving then let them go as long as they have fans! Look at Red Hot Chilli's compare their first album to the last (don't count Stadium Arcadium!!!!!)

bojangle":f8glq895 said:
If a band is good enough and they keep evolving then let them go as long as they have fans! Look at Red Hot Chilli's compare their first album to the last (don't count Stadium Arcadium!!!!!)

eeerm!! :?

What's your point? The chilli Peppers are one of the biggest offenders!

I have decided this rule is wrong.

Who are we (the people) to tell people, be they the rolling stones or not) that they should hang up their microphones at a certain age? Let 'em do what they bloody want.

It's only like old geezers being told they shouldn't ride mtb's anymore and they're too old and it's embarrassing the young 'uns.

It's not often I'll say it AlCornishManc, but you're wrong. :LOL:

Wu-Tangled":25wi5ewq said:
I have decided this rule is wrong.

Who are we (the people) to tell people, be they the rolling stones or not) that they should hang up their microphones at a certain age? Let 'em do what they bloody want.

It's only like old geezers being told they shouldn't ride mtb's anymore and they're too old and it's embarrassing the young 'uns.

It's not often I'll say it AlCornishManc, but you're wrong. :LOL:

I think you lot are far too short sighted fo my Utopian dream!

This whole idea struck meearlier this week whilst waiting in line at my local co-op. You see, there is this one checkout 'lady' who must be about 110 years old.
She is crap at her job a busy body and just a pain in the ******* ****

Anyway,I got to thinking how the world would be if we all lived until fifty. You know Logans run type stuff. I was thinking how much more time we would all save if we knew our 50th birthday would be our last!!
So then I got to thinking how much better the world would be if we limited time to other things.

Ho hum!! looks like the killing of millions of people,may just be a distant dream. Al.

Back