Musics 10 year rule!

3-4ozJerky.JPG

Dr S":3ncrq4wl said:
Can Super Furry Animals and Spiritualized be spared the 10 year rule please??

Ta

there is no rule. this uprising has been quelled before it could go anywhere.

That manc -cornish anarchist toroublemaker is being halted in his tracks this time.

;)

Dr S":2jy1pfz4 said:

Ta

No!

There are far more worthy artists than that! but that's not the point.

The world could loose countless songs,Rhymes, poems and random musings from some fantastic people. But remember for every Johnny Cash there's a Cliff Richard!! :shock:

This has to be democratic, as long as i'm in charge. ;)

al":2pwgrfhh said:
This has to be democratic, as long as i'm in charge. ;)

you see, that's where you're going wrong. Given the 'people' i see wandering round in a daze of f*cktardness on a daily basis, I think it's time for some 'non democracy'. More than that, that is fausted upon us in general at the moment even.

Wu-Tangled":p7haa2dx said:
Dr S":p7haa2dx said:

Ta

there is no rule. this uprising has been quelled before it could go anywhere.

That manc -cornish anarchist toroublemaker is being halted in his tracks this time.

;)

I'll be back Wu! mark my words, I'LL BE BACK :twisted:

But to be fair, it prevents Iggy Pop (one of my idols as a teenager) appearing on any TV adverts. Broke my heart, that did.

chris667":14t9cuap said:
But to be fair, it prevents Iggy Pop (one of my idols as a teenager) appearing on any TV adverts. Broke my heart, that did.

The perfect example.

The leathery faced prostitute should have recorded a couple of albums with the Stooges,then gone and got a proper job!

Still,makes Jon Lydon look less of a cock I suppose! :roll:

al":wsshthbn said:
chris667":wsshthbn said:

The perfect example.

The leathery faced prostitute should have recorded a couple of albums with the Stooges,then gone and got a proper job!

Still,makes Jon Lydon look less of a cock I suppose! :roll:

:LOL:

Talking of Lydon

I was about to give my P.I.L Metal Box 1 away to a friend that loves it (and lets face it, it's not very good), and then I saw one sell on ebay for £160! So I'm flogging it instead.

;)

Back