Muddy Fox Sorcerer

Well here's the rolling bike, with NOS LX cranks added and little use tyres and saddle. Front mech has been cabled up, just waiting for a cassette spacer now, got a NOS 7 speed cassette and a new chain to go on.
Got some modern grips that had bling gols lock ons but they just look wrong. Gotta be retro, don't think this bike suits blingy bits.
Original tyres I bought were bright yellow, :LOL: they had to go back, it looked like a 7 year old's bike. Now no comments about my red ones on my Saracen please :oops: :LOL:

Attachments

• MF rolling.jpg
    MF rolling.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,722
Very nice

Well done mate ;)

This is top stuff for your 1st build :!:

I can see your putting heaps of effort and elbow grease into this.

Nice!

off to..

Gonzalez":u9nf6rz2 said:
cheers Slim, yes plenty of grease gone in. You going to the peaks meet this year?

Wish i was fella..but off to Turkey for a week of sunshine so cannot complain :cool:

Enjoy the Peeks. It was an excellent day out last time i joined you :D

yeah i'm glad i'm going to slide down slippery rocks and push my bike uphill in the drizzling rain instead of going to Turkey. It's rubbish there. :roll: all that sunshine n stuff, at least they've got retro sweets tho.

This is it finished, apart from changing the chain to a silver one and getting new brake straddle cables n yoke. Big tanks to James "Gravy Monster" for the kind "donation" of the frame, and all the RB's who have helped me along with this build with advice and free stuff. Another one lives!
GF loves the bike.

Attachments

• MF finished.jpg
    MF finished.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,525
Hey Paul,

That looks so goddam good :LOL: ,A stunning effort on a 1st built too ,It proves that a lot of TLC goes a long way, Looks so clean. Im really pleased that its gone to a loving home :cool:

Top job !

Back