Muddy Fox Courier Comp

AyJay":2n8vxz0h said:
Have been away for a little while. Will be good to get back on Muddy again. :D

Hoping to have a go during this week. :D

You lucky devil and keep us updated on the ride mate ;) ..

Had a trip out today only across the footpaths and fields. Not too much off road close to where we live. I kind of forgot how hard riding off road can be though. Bike is going well and very happy with it although somewhat slow and heavy on road compared to my road bike.
Now looking for another project bike now that this one seems up to speed.

Sounds good to and even if it does feel a bit slow on the road it's a small price to pay for an off road bike any way but i bet it goes quite well down hill on the road as my my old Muddy Explorer use to fly down when i had it and i loved it .

So what's next up then mate and what road bike have you got ? ..

Not sure what's next. Has to be a MTB. They just mean so much to me. I feel that I know those bikes from the late 80's / early 90's.

My road bike is also a great part of my life although it is not retro.

A boardman Comp as shown..............

I too feel more connected to the late 80s and early 90s mtb's whichis probably down to the fact of only really owning mtb's from those era's plus i just feel they seem to have more character compared to the noughties as you can tell by my signature that i don't venture much out of those era's although i do own a 2009 5.2 Rockrider frame which i plan on just building up as a bit of a junker for short tips out so i don't have to worry about leaving my other bikes outside shops unattended ..

That boardman comp looks really light and i bet it accelerates like a rocket when you stamp on the pedals :cool: ..

So what you you going to do over another project then as i was originally just going to keep my eyes until something catches my attention but i've no more space left to be getting another bike plus i've still got my Raliegh and Kona to complete 1st ..

I am very happy with the Boardman. It does everything I want.

Just keeping my eyes open for another project. Whatever catches my eye at the right price of course! :)

AyJay":1glchlf5 said:
I am very happy with the Boardman. It does everything I want.

Just keeping my eyes open for another project. Whatever catches my eye at the right price of course! :)

Of course price is the biggest factor otherwise you'd probably have a house full of bikes let alone the shed :facepalm: :LOL: ..

Not been on here for a while. Had a bit of an "off" on the road bike. Only just getting back to normal. Still looking for a new project so now looking at selling the Muddy.

Muddy paw":3ioigbxv said:
Are you doing okay then mate and sorry to see the Muddy being sold ..

Yeah, I'm doing OK. Caught my ankle on the chain/front mech/chainring!!!!!!!!! Not really a good idea. :(
Had several stiches and the wound is slow to heal. It's rather sore too at the moment.
Can't get back into bikes at the moment but hoping that this feeling will pass.

Back