Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re:

Just promise me you won’t use a brown or cream saddle

Attachments

• C99D2F6A-710D-4507-A5F8-3052A269BDAC.jpeg
    C99D2F6A-710D-4507-A5F8-3052A269BDAC.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 381
My_Teenage_Self":2am6kh26 said:
I'd wager 50p that it'll be better than my mayhem spare-parts ridgeback!!

Guarantee even that would be better than my last minute Kona build last mayhem. Bought a hahanna cheap which needed more work than I thought. :facepalm: . Ended up 2 days before the race fitting v brakes from a kids X rated bike and tyres that can only be described as plastic. (Pretty sure they were from an Apollo). I'm all for setting myself a challenge but that was just scary around an actual mountain bike course :shock:

Re:

I shall be building my ride the weekend before at the Malverns :facepalm:

Hi all, unfortunately one of the guys in the 10 man very relaxed team has had to pull out so we need another rider if you know anyone that would be interested? Cheers.

The History Man":2unp6aht said:
Broadsword calling LGF come in LGF.

Yes, wake up PCW, we need your arse on a saddle........

Hotwheels.":39ft6rat said:
Hi all, unfortunately one of the guys in the 10 man very relaxed team has had to pull out so we need another rider if you know anyone that would be interested? Cheers.

I think THM May have found a recruit from today’s Retro Swindon ride

If not
LGF is no slouch- probably faster than most on a Retro rig, perhaps you could convince him to bring the Zaskar and partake

Retro Spud":2fpmfw52 said:
Hotwheels.":2fpmfw52 said:

If not
LGF is no slouch- probably faster than most on a Retro rig, perhaps you could convince him to bring the Zaskar and partake

So I’ve heard.... but I’m not so sure about his beauty regime, particularly his patented gravel face wash! :shock:

legrandefromage":1773r2ak said:
my ears are burning....

Hurrayyyyyy! Great Boo’s up!

Back