Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Another (yet, final) post about the Official Jerseys, copied from the main thread. (Sorry!)

All orders are now in with the manufacturer. The order is complete and final, although special one-offs, at a premium one-off price, are still possible for any late, latecomers but delivery due to manufacturing lead times cannot be guaranteed. (PM if needed - the final cut off for additional one-off orders will be about 14th May.)

Barring a natural disaster, terrorism, a fuel crisis or the plague, our jerseys will be with me first week of June.

Those who've requested direct delivery will receive an option on delivery prices when they land with me and I've calculated it. Some had multiple jerseys therefore weights might affect costs, so no standard price.

All others will collect from me at Mayhem on the Friday or whenever you turn up or can find me :LOL:

Another big thanks to everyone who embraced this project, had an input on the design and have shown faith and trust in me to get them made. I'm really chuffed and so happy to have been able to organise this!

#GoTeamRetroBike!

:D

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":354nl3m3 said:
PeachyPM":354nl3m3 said:
MarinMartin":354nl3m3 said:
What bike are you riding again peachy? :LOL:

:LOL: oh... not sure, might have to think about it :facepalm: :roll: :LOL:

I doubt if Mr Peach could find another brand to ride if he tried

mind you Martin with your user name you've kinda nailed your colours to the mast

Not sure what you're referring to Mr Spud...I just happen to have a fondness of the Marin County area in California. Any resemblance to any 2 wheeled vehicular transport bearing the same name is of pure coincidence and the fact I own 1 or 2 of them a completely unrelated happening. :roll:

Here's a fun fact for you. My first Marin was bought purely as a joke. My younger sister kindly pointed it out telling me they'd spelled my name wrong. And thus the slippery slope of addiction began :LOL:

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":1fotu2q7 said:
Retro Spud":1fotu2q7 said:
...Martin with your username you've kinda nailed your colours to the mast
I just happen to have a fondness of ... Marin County.
My younger sister kindly pointed it out telling me they'd spelled my name wrong. :LOL:
My profile pic (avatar) was taken at Lake Lagunitas in Marin County... wearing a Marin Bikes jacket!
EXIF data showing GOS is below.

And I’ve just made some stickers for a Marin owner, who’s named his bike Marina, cos he loves her and she loves getting down and dirty! :LOL:

Attachments

• D8C9CF45-604A-420C-ABBE-506BDBD543A7.jpeg
    D8C9CF45-604A-420C-ABBE-506BDBD543A7.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 364
  • DA4D0F7C-292D-412F-91B8-7D7789FC0E90.jpeg
    DA4D0F7C-292D-412F-91B8-7D7789FC0E90.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 364
regan_ev":1rfe82yc said:
Another big thanks to everyone who embraced this project, had an input on the design and have shown faith and trust in me to get them made. I'm really chuffed and so happy to have been able to organise this!

#GoTeamRetroBike!

:D

Should be us thanking YOU, ^^ for giving up your time to design it, find a manufacturer and then deliver it !

I on the other hand simply recruited folk for selfish reasons mainly so I wouldn’t end up in a field on my own .... or worse still stuck in field on my own with only THM and Nobby for company and with the latter dropping out stuck in field on my own with THM the Tepee King and his campaign chair

BTW Feetabix where the hell have you been, you’ve contributed nothing to the 95 pages of tribe so far- hope you’ll put in more of an effort next month otherwise we’ll get Donna to take your place

The History Man":ux5zueis said:
Nice of you to ‘stop’ by.

Was it an emergency?
No excuses, I’ve been so busy that riding bikes has gone on the back burner jase, but don and I will be at mayhem to catch up properly!.....love to you all!..... :)

Calling xxnick1975, Calling xxnick1975, come in, over....

Calling xxnick1975, Calling xxnick1975, you haven't replied to my PMs, over....

Re:

THM must be proper getting into his training as it looks like he’s got his own race event - signs went up today

Not sure what the average pace will be judging by the fact the roads are expecting to be closed for a long period

Attachments

• 04BE48A9-D931-4E37-9F7B-74811DD41FB3.jpeg
    04BE48A9-D931-4E37-9F7B-74811DD41FB3.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 215
Back