Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

PeachyPM":3pw2p5nv said:

I know he’s never been in a hurry but it ain’t gonna be much of a race if the public are to expect long delays -

Attachments

• C85CE2DB-848E-4A4B-81D7-C3777271D342.jpeg
    C85CE2DB-848E-4A4B-81D7-C3777271D342.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 311
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":l1cz4j7h said:
THM must be proper getting into his training as it looks like he’s got his own race event - signs went up today

Not sure what the average pace will be judging by the fact the roads are expecting to be closed for a long period

Whilst I’d never suggest ne’r do well actions, we really could do with one of those for Mayhem.

BerthaPog":34e5p48u said:
Retro Spud":34e5p48u said:
THM must be proper getting into his training as it looks like he’s got his own race event - signs went up today

Not sure what the average pace will be judging by the fact the roads are expecting to be closed for a long period

Whilst I’d never suggest ne’r do well actions, we really could do with one of those for Mayhem.

What ?

Are you suggesting we stick a sign out at Mayhem highlighting a slow moving rolling road block for when THM’s laps in progress

Retro Spud":7ogmk2kq said:

Unless its his memorial race of course :LOL:

Retro Spud":9lrrwzxw said:
BerthaPog":9lrrwzxw said:
Retro Spud":9lrrwzxw said:

What ?

Are you suggesting we stick a sign out at Mayhem highlighting a slow moving rolling road block for when THM’s laps in progress

I think he was suggesting you half inch that one :LOL:

Re:

There's a possibility that I may have something new, well, retro but new to me, before Mayhem. If it arrives from the USA, it may be a last minute panic build for the event.
Par for the course as they say! Seems the done thing for us, innit!

Muzzzz

Back