Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re:

We can still claim enough space to all stick together, just not right by the track.

Yeah, that's a shame.
Unless we want to blag one or two ringside seats and the adjoining free bit and just make the most of it

We just need about three or four conjoined pitches and everyone behind which essentially would be a slightly poor version of what we’ve enjoyed for free in the past and then share the space or put the intruder in one and all the tables and general shite in the others along with a bike park

Anyone fancy chipping for a full or part pitch for the greater good, and following Gruff and Teds lead ?

And the page count is now on 99 !

Retro Spud":2kp2dfce said:
We just need about three or four conjoined pitches and everyone behind which essentially would be a slightly poor version of what we’ve enjoyed for free in the past and then share the space or put the intruder in one and all the tables and general shite in the others along with a bike park

Anyone fancy chipping for a full or part pitch for the greater good, and following Gruff and Teds lead ?

And the page count is now on 99 !

Yeah go on, I’ll put my hand in my pocket for one.

Do you reckon you could sort it Spud? Maybe have a word with the organisers and bag the three in the corner?

Back almost 12 months ago I was in close contact with Jill who is the head honcho for the event via email so I’ll drop her a line and see what I can get

***update
I've dropped Jill at Pacific edge an email asking for either the first 4 or 5 or the ones on the bend and explained that splitting us up won't work. hopefully the fact we signed up Early and since they posted about Regans Shirts I know we are the radar and towards the front of their minds and hopefully they might smile kindly upon my request

I'll keep you posted - Jill is usually right on the money and responds uber quick so hope to have an update for you soon

can we collectively run to four or Five slots at £30 happy to take anything from £10 upwards as contributions and refund you if it goes now where -

Retro Spud":alnkoob6 said:
...can we collectively run to four or Five slots at £30 happy to take anything from £10 upwards as contributions and refund you if it goes now where -

You can count on me also :) . Remind me of the details to send the £10 to?

Money sent via PP to you Spud..... good luck with grabbing a descent plot

Re:

I will put 30 in for spot A up by the lake. I think if we bag all the A sections and a C we should be ok

Spud message me your PayPal

Thanks Andy

Back