Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

mkone":3kobbs0s said:
Anymore updates on the track yet? the builders will take into account the fact that some of us have no hills to ride, right? :)

Crickey if they took into consideration what 75% of the Retro Bike squad are capable of it would be mildly down hill all the way round with a pub on the finish line and an X-ray machine to scan your bike for cracks in the frame whilst you gorge on crisps and beer nutz

Retro Spud":1wri2m65 said:
mkone":1wri2m65 said:
Anymore updates on the track yet? the builders will take into account the fact that some of us have no hills to ride, right? :)

Crickey if they took into consideration what 75% of the Retro Bike squad are capable of it would be mildly down hill all the way round with a pub on the finish line and an X-ray machine to scan your bike for cracks in the frame whilst you gorge on crisps and beer nutz

:D your definitely getting my vote for next years course desinger.

mkone":5h8bwz0u said:
Retro Spud":5h8bwz0u said:
mkone":5h8bwz0u said:

:D your definitely getting my vote for next years course desinger.

Sadly I think that course ^^ would probably need to be built by Carlsberg

How pleased do you think I am with my new wind break?
:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

Reckon you’ll be able to find me? :facepalm: :D

Attachments

• DFCCA1ED-8C0B-4B92-A13C-63290D8F43A2.jpeg
    DFCCA1ED-8C0B-4B92-A13C-63290D8F43A2.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 231
Re: Re:

MarinMartin":257qxcr5 said:
What bike are you riding again peachy? :LOL:

:LOL: oh... not sure, might have to think about it :facepalm: :roll: :LOL:

Re: Re:

PeachyPM":348zjbcd said:
MarinMartin":348zjbcd said:
What bike are you riding again peachy? :LOL:

:LOL: oh... not sure, might have to think about it :facepalm: :roll: :LOL:

I doubt if Mr Peach could find another brand to ride if he tried

mind you Martin with your user name you've kinda nailed your colours to the mast

The History Man":1i2700be said:
I ride anything that will take the weight.

Said the curate to the choir

Back