Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Great news

Andy Z is joining us, so the next 10 man is shaping up very nicely
The allure of Any123’s cooking and late night camp fires made from green wood and kitchen work tops was too much

Must find that pic of Andy being smoked out at 2016 or 2017’s Mayhem and Muz jumping in empty his seat

Re:

Found them .... here yah are Andy

The camera flash makes it look a lot less smokey but trust me we all stunk like Aberdeen kippers and Muz must have lungs like an 80 a day Woodbine Smoker

Attachments

• F2F0A05F-CCDD-4FFB-B9F1-0FB27FEBBC0F.jpeg
    F2F0A05F-CCDD-4FFB-B9F1-0FB27FEBBC0F.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 731
  • 1D4FA53C-0360-47A4-92EB-A7ECCA83BBB8.jpeg
    1D4FA53C-0360-47A4-92EB-A7ECCA83BBB8.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 731
  • C2C57750-EFA7-45E2-B735-9283417F4A25.jpeg
    C2C57750-EFA7-45E2-B735-9283417F4A25.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 731
Re: Re:

elPedro666":1695wy6j said:
Sure you don't fancy bumping us up to a five Mr. Sinnet...? ;)

Is Nick's PayPal address on here somewhere - cutting it slightly fine but as of 42 minutes ago I have all our fees in my PP account and I DEFINITELY shouldn't leave them there in temptation's way... :shock:

I'd be up for that Pete, is it achievable to convert the team from 4 to 5?

Retro Spud":wktlhbzg said:
Dead easy to do as it’s max 5

Excellent, pop me down for the Northern 5 man then (despite me being a Suffolk Softie these days).

Pete am I sending you the money?

Re:

Have you got a link to the booking site?

Edit: found it. Don’t worry. For neighbour.

sinnett177":2os8gwle said:
Retro Spud":2os8gwle said:
Dead easy to do as it’s max 5

Excellent, pop me down for the Northern 5 man then (despite me being a Suffolk Softie these days).

Didn’t realise you're no longer in Cumbria these days ... No more mad Sue or whatever her name was / is.

The cost of a 3-5 man team was £325 and split four ways at £81.25 each

split £325 five ways and I think you would owe your fellow team mates £65 in total - or £16.25 to each one

Attachments

• CaptuTre.PNG
    CaptuTre.PNG
    24.8 KB · Views: 664
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 664
thinking about what bike(s) to bring with me....

The Hei Hei is an obvious choice, should done in time (still building) and should make a superb ride.

The Sintesi was my project for Mayhem 2017 but got delayed, seems only right I try that one out. Although I'm led to believe it rides like a pig and I have not used it for much at all yet.

The Pace is due back any day now and I intend to get that built over the winter. It should be ace, my F3 rode nicely and this one should be better / easier to handle with better forks and brakes.

The Marin was great last time out and is still my go-to reliable ride, plus depending on the circuit having a bouncy frame might be a good idea.

The Backwoods would be a challenge, would be a nice personal journey I think but is bound to be much harder work than the others. Probably not then.

And of course there is always the possibility of a new project between now and then :D

Think I can justify taking 2, maybe 3 at a push. Thoughts?

Re:

i think I need to stop looking at your red pace on eBay......n+1 .....haha

bring um all if you've space, I might bring a load to have on display if we're trackside camping etc again

Back