Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re:

Sure you don't fancy bumping us up to a five Mr. Sinnet...? ;)

Is Nick's PayPal address on here somewhere - cutting it slightly fine but as of 42 minutes ago I have all our fees in my PP account and I DEFINITELY shouldn't leave them there in temptation's way... :shock:

Re: Re:

elPedro666":1yw8e9ox said:

Is Nick's PayPal address on here somewhere - cutting it slightly fine but as of 42 minutes ago I have all our fees in my PP account and I DEFINITELY shouldn't leave them there in temptation's way... :shock:

Pete

If you have the money. Go to Mayhems web page and follow the link as you’ve got only a few hours before the early bird offer expires and it goes up 20 quid or so

I’d help yah but currently sitting in Oxford services after a day / Drive to Greenwich

You will still be able to add a fifth member right up until a few weeks before the event starts

Retro Spud":1b5luzge said:
elPedro666":1b5luzge said:

Pete

I’d help yah but currently sitting in Oxford services after a

Attachments

• 4AA882F0-BC83-49A9-98B1-D3E816DED83B.png
    4AA882F0-BC83-49A9-98B1-D3E816DED83B.png
    11 KB · Views: 234
Re:

The Mayhem "Whose going" is starting to look really healthy with plenty of Retro Bike entries :D

I have to say Longun - you didn't waste any energy on a creative name did yah ! or are you the personification of all things RETRO :LOL:

Really want to get a third 10 man entered between now and April so if you know anyone who wants in get them to give me a shout

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.1 KB · Views: 217
Re:

anyone KNOW what SLM's up to as he's always been a nailed on certainty to attend or is he going to his big brother Carl birthday bash as you rarely see one without the other

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 215
Re:

Just been chatting to my neighbour who I did the honc with a couple of times. Got him a pass for the ten man so stick him down nick. What’s the cost to him and his retro vw camper.

He knows what to expect..........

The History Man":y4hwo4nr said:
Just been chatting to my neighbour who I did the honc with a couple of times. Got him a pass for the ten man so stick him down nick. What’s the cost to him and his retro vw camper.

He knows what to expect..........

mein Gott :shock:

A serious post from THM !! ^^^^

To be honest I think the fee has gone up by an extra £2 per person but having focused on getting everyone over the line in October I’ve no idea what it’s gone up to for Nov to March entry’s

Actually this may go up to an affiliated 5 man. He's thinking of making it a mates thing with out others who all turn 40 this year.

Youngsters. Watch this space.

Back