Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re:

Up Date on entries....

I've pulled the trigger on 2nd ten man team as the voices in my head were talking to me about Paypal balance in my account .... and the for sale section was tempting me with lots of nice things

Anyway to avoid the price hike and melee that would ensue I've pulled the trigger and bought the second ticket ahead of having a full house of paid up riders, So here's where we're at as of 29th Oct

if you want to see who else has entered then follow the link https://www.entryhub.co.uk/whos-in/165 the amount of Solo entries for next year in crazily big :shock:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 321
  • Early bird prices.PNG
    Early bird prices.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 321
al-onestare":2zj85hdz said:
We've got our name sorted by the way - is that something we let you know about to update?

Al
Send it over and I'll amend it on the portal, also have you decided on/Nominated a Team Captain so I can put said person at the top of the list

I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference apart from at registration where by the teams race numbers and timing chips etc are grouped under their name for distribution

:LOL:

The History Man":1qdavbzs said:
Jim Reeves sings Cradle of Filth?

Missed this, sorry everyone..... THM interpretation/explanation here; :twisted: (well the only child freindly version I could find)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRoSL0kdQFk[/youtube]

Re:

Interested in a relaxed 10 man team position, without trawling through 50 pages of chat, how can I secure one?

Cheers Mark

Re: Re:

sinnett177":3auwvivy said:
Interested in a relaxed 10 man team position, without trawling through 50 pages of chat, how can I secure one?

Cheers Mark

Nice one Mark, will be good to see yah again and also your collection of estays- just hope you don’t spot any more cracks in my Aluminium antiques next time :shock:

I’ll put you down for the third 10 man team along with Regan - who is also a follower of A-Stars - that would make you rider #3 with seven more to find, but given its still over 8 months away I’m sure we’ll find them - especially as it’s new home is more central and hopefully closer to a lot more folk.

I’ll update the sheet tomorrow, and yeah 50 pages of mostly bilge would sap you of the will to live long before you got half way, I hate to think what it will end up on when we draw close to June 2019

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":34zyjm8p said:
sinnett177":34zyjm8p said:

Cheers Mark

Nice one Mark, will be good to see yah again and also your collection of estays- just hope you don’t spot any more cracks in my Aluminium antiques next time :shock:

I’ll put you down for the third 10 man team along with Regan - who is also a follower of A-Stars - that would make you rider #3 with seven more to find, but given its still over 8 months away I’m sure we’ll find them - especially as it’s new home is more central and hopefully closer to a lot more folk.

I’ll update the sheet tomorrow, and yeah 50 pages of mostly bilge would sap you of the will to live long before you got half way, I hate to think what it will end up on when we draw close to June 2019

Wonderful, many thanks. If its yourself who's taking the cash drop me your paypal and the bill and i'll fire it over.

I only have the one astars up and running just now, but have a few frames worth building so you never know. All crack free last time I checked ;-) that Easton tubing really is a dentists best friend!

Latest posts

Back