Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":2pkgnz5j said:
feetabix":2pkgnz5j said:
Retro Spud":2pkgnz5j said:
Hey Dazzler

didn't you getting married recently....thought you'd be pining for Mrs Bix

or am I confussing you with Nobby (easy mistaka to maka)

Haha.....well remembered nick!......its in July, which makes mayhem my stag weekend!.......

^^^cross posted from our team thread

Not that we needed a reason to have a beer or two but it would be rude to let Darren party alone
its also Nobby's first time out since getting hitched so if your camped anywhere near the action don't expect to get any sleep....

I treat every mayhem as a stag weekend lol

Had a close call today ,accidentally jabbed myself with a needle while treating a calf ,least I won't get pneumonia or salmonella or steplocci any time soon

Re:

I pan to be there Friday early afternoon.

Plan to hold up in the same spot as last year accompanied by my bro.

Andy, expect to see you sitting in a rocking chair, shot gun on lap (blanket over knees optional) warding off non retrobikers .....

f7a506f62ea05c4be409c207a893ac05c48cec4071692c99229dfcd9aef57555.jpg

Re:

I am arriving Friday evening, my parents are also coming and will look out for you guys. They've upgraded their camper from last year (big white VW that was parked the other side of the track to the RetroBIKE tent) but I'm sure they'll have RetroBIKE t-shirts on so don't tell them to get lost as they're my pit crew! ;)

In a moment of madness I've decided to take two bikes that'd I've built from scratch and not ridden further than the end of my road :shock: I've really not done much retro-biking this year, so Mayhem is the chance to ride Fire Mountain #4 (1-3 have gone to a better place) and my newly re-built DBR Axis TT in retro mode instead of the modern kit is has been wearing since 2011. :D I look forward to piss-poor brakes, naff all mud clearance and lugging 30 lbs of ancient Kona around :LOL: 12 hours on each should be enough for another year.....

SP

To answer a few points from this thread.

@nobby - good work

Unless someone has a PA / sound system they can bring will have to dig out some speakers.

Someone able to bring a laptop or similar with some tunes? Otherwise it'll be the iPod out of my car..

To the chap bringing the acid house vinyl if you some decks to play them on, ace.

Lets do the jumble sale with the bbq. Have some swag here ready to flog.

Re:

If anyone has a derailleur hanger alignment tool and can bring it along I'd me most grateful.

Had hell of a rummage.got hell of a lot to sell ( spent that much on to fat bike I ran out of funds to get clockwork resprayed).i could talk me dad into bringing his Morris dancing stuff lol ( and you lot thought I'd lost the plot )

Re: Re:

sinnett177":180l28k2 said:
If anyone has a derailleur hanger alignment tool and can bring it along I'd me most grateful.
I'll bring mine along Mark with half my workshop.

I've hired a massive van so I'd best fill it with bikes and assorted other stuff.

Checked the generator this evening. Two years sat doing nothing and it fired up first time. We'll have 850W to power up whatever sound system somebody else can muster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back