The Final Mountain Mayhem Final Countdown 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to gatcombe 1.30am,just realised I forgot coffee can someone pick us a small jar up and I'll straighten up with you when you get here please

Nobby

I'll bring some, also going to Tesco's later to pick up Marin Martin from the station so could also run any errands then as well.

Re:

Was going to say if you havent sorted it by the time I get to stroud im heading in tesco anyway to get supplies so can pick it up then.

At work. Still don't know what to bring. Frank and horsethief, but have a spot for one more on the rack.........

If anybody needs any tools, 4pm will be my cutoff for shed raids.

Re:

Literally just about to start epic journey southward. See you all hopefully before 10am tomorrow. Splitting journey south at Warrington as my back and nerves will not cope with the full trip in one go. See you soon.....ish ;)

Re: Re:

velomaniac":2pi188mu said:
Literally just about to start epic journey southward. See you all hopefully before 10am tomorrow. Splitting journey south at Warrington as my back and nerves will not cope with the full trip in one go. See you soon.....ish ;)

Good luck and God's speed.....

You chose Warrington?

Re:

Someone replied to one of my 'rider needed' posts but it's been deleted by a mod (seriously, which loser complained about cross-posting for a one-off emergency type thing like this?!).

Any ideas who it might have been?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back