Northern retro MTB show meet June 2020 - update Page5

Re:

Sounds good fella,

Just spoke to the committee yesterday and they were very welcoming, we will be allowed plenty of space for bikes to be displayed and were keen on 'young blood' being at the rally.
On another note, they would even welcome people with choppers and suchlike!

I was thinking of asking if there was a Retrobike presence at this rally, then thought nah!

I'll think on that. How far from display is the camping? I'm in a small campervan. Could manage a couple of bikes.

Re:

Campsite is probably about 100 meters away fella, stonesthrow from the arena and show site.

Gerry-Swift-2017-15-2000x1200.jpg

Re:

Trying to be positive and swipe aside the negativity surrounding this sick bug going around, I mean ..... will we be shutting tesco and morrisons next? all those people in one place :shock:

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":2v0vpl42 said:
Trying to be positive and swipe aside the negativity surrounding this sick bug going around, I mean ..... will we be shutting tesco and morrisons next? all those people in one place :shock:
*other supermarkets are available

Re:

To be fair fella, it's pretty much flat, no off-road trails as far as I'm aware, the York to Selby cyclepath starts at the racecourse and plenty of refueling houses for the public thirst available nearby for rides out, but no woody trails.
Being a non driver I tend to tour the tarmac more I'm afraid.

And yes.... Other supermarkets should not be excluded ;)

Back