Mountain Mayhem 2015 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Hope everyone has a great time, I'm going to miss not being there this year. :(

The original reason I wasn't coming was due to the Mrs being away, but all plans have gone out the window as I broke my leg doing motocross!

Make sure to do plenty of heckling! :LOL:

ill be leaving early Friday morning. hopefully will be there between 11 and 12 ish!!
cant wait.

Re:

Looking forward to this, not ridden Mayhem for a good few years and hence not ridden the new venue. Will be good to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones too. Heading down Friday with Mr Ship.

Re:

Looking forward to it and catching up with all , I will be there Friday morning , can assist with errections of tents if needed :LOL:

Is there a TAT sale / give away again this year ? I will have a rummage if so and bring some shiny stuff up

See ya there :cool:

GM

Looking for to my first mayhem looking forward to it being part of a 4 man team bikes are ready not sure I am tho haha.

Re: Re:

DICKO10":243xk4rx said:
captaincosmic":243xk4rx said:
Looking forward to this now even if im not riding will bring tunes if you need acid house vinyl ?
Woohoo acid house!!

Thought it was more like 25yrs ago.... but hey it sort of catches the vibe

Attachments

• smileymixvol3edit2.jpg
    smileymixvol3edit2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 410
  • acid-house.jpg
    acid-house.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 410
Re:

feetabix":ldlichay said:
Retro Spud":ldlichay said:
Hey Dazzler

didn't you getting married recently....thought you'd be pining for Mrs Bix

or am I confussing you with Nobby (easy mistaka to maka)

Haha.....well remembered nick!......its in July, which makes mayhem my stag weekend!.......

^^^cross posted from our team thread

Not that we needed a reason to have a beer or two but it would be rude to let Darren party alone
its also Nobby's first time out since getting hitched so if your camped anywhere near the action don't expect to get any sleep....

Sorry to disappoint but the wife isn't coming down to mayhem this year .ive got to be on best behaviour as my son and my dad are coming down with me

nobby the sheep":34afgovi said:
Sorry to disappoint but the wife isn't coming down to mayhem this year .ive got to be on best behaviour as my son and my dad are coming down with me

Intrigued to see what your interpretation of 'best behaviour' is... :p :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back