Mountain Cycle San Andreas Rebuild

Ok, It's coming from Portugal so will be about 10 days yet. That's one day for postage in Portugal and 9 sitting in a metal shed at Heathrow for no good reason.

Re:

That’s no probs I’m in no rush, if I can have it don’t worry about putting the bearings and axle back together as I’ll be using it with 20mm anyway. If you want to just pm me with how much posted and your PayPal il get the funds across.

Right so I only have 1 matching set of 185/205 discs (see below) if you want them I’m happy to just post them to you and you just pop yours in with the wheel.

Re: Re:

Timoth27":16p56d22 said:
Just about to go sort out what discs I have but ***I’d take that bigun off you if you like***I’ll post up some pics of what I have

You said about selling on your bigun as you have found one set up for 20mm axle.

If you would like my discs we could swap but if you sell me your wheel as well you could post the wheel and discs together and I’ll just post my discs to you.

Re:

Ah ok don’t worry then I just assumed it was a full wheel, happy to swap the discs though if your interested, I’ll chuck the +20 adapter in for nothing as it’s spare.

Really? That would be awesome. Yes to discs, of course.
If you pm me email for paypal to cover postage, I'll send you address

First bit properly done. The black DJ3 forks that it came with were also vapour blasted, but as one cannot polish Mag alloy very well, and I didn't want to remove seals and PPC the lowers, I've painted them myself, added some stickers not like the originals and polished the crown.

Might sell them later, but I'll keep them for now in case the Shivers turn out to be ridiculous.

33956679998_661b13427b_b.jpg

Back