Mountain Cycle San Andreas £450 Southampton

That’s an early frame and seat sub-frame. Good start for a proper retro build with elastomer shock and Suspenders forks.
Blast it back to bare metal and give it a brushed alu finish

Never viewed it!
Arranged to view it after work, seller contacted me to say person viewing before me was coming at 4.15, I started heading out that way, seller messages me to say it hasn't sold as the person viewing it said a "Brake plate" had been cut off the frame, several message go back & forth about I'll still come & view it etc, then he tells me to come between 6 & 7.
I'd pretty much had enough by then, so I said I couldn't do that time, then later in the evening he messages me asking if I can view at the weekend, this followed with a view more messages that led nowhere, in the end I told the seller I'd not be able to offer him anywhere near what he's asking just to draw the conversation to a close.
I won't be viewing it.
Good luck to anyone trying to get a viewing 🤣

I wonder if its the cable guide on the TT nearest the headtube he was on about. I looked at the pictures, and must confess I know sweet fa about San An's, but that doesnt look right to me. It looks like it may have been drilled and tapped and a cable guide bolted on. The one further down the TT is not so much a worry as that just looks bolted onto a bottle boss. I'm sure someone who actually knows about these frames will chip in.

Back