More Bargains just bought :-)

Mangizmo

Raleigh Fan
I love facebook marketplace, so in addition to the complete Boardman bike that I bought for £90 last week, I have just bought this lovely pair of wheels with s/s spokes and super strong rims, virtually brand new PLUS 3 pairs of tyres 23c and 25c, I paid £60 for that lot, so a quality bike plus a pair of wheels plus 2 pairs of quality tyres for £150 :) thats my kind of price :) There is doubtless more to be had, but I now have enough bike gear :) boardman.jpg IMG20230506122653.jpg IMG20230506122740.jpg IMG20230506122721.jpg

Looks capable and comfortable. Obviously, it's a bit lacking in the mirror department at the moment but that's an easy fix. Indeed, I noticed my local Aldi had some mirrors today. I managed to resist temptation but I think I heard that middle aisle softly calling your name... ;)

Looks capable and comfortable. Obviously, it's a bit lacking in the mirror department at the moment but that's an easy fix. Indeed, I noticed my local Aldi had some mirrors today. I managed to resist temptation but I think I heard that middle aisle softly calling your name... ;)

Latest posts

Back