MORATI HC 1.3

OK so here we go, switched to SingleSpeed! :)
Waiting for new wheels .. (CK SS hubset).

11794394_102045574613zxua9.jpg

11856554_102045574608rfumf.jpg

11816325_1020455746138tu83.jpg

All you're missing now is a set of Morati cranks, then you'll have a HC 1.3 and HC 1.4 in full Morati kit! Fairly safe to claim you might be the only person in the world with that kind of Morati collection... soo jealous. Btw. why do you "hate" the original Morati decals? (all of your frames are decal-free whilst the one you have for sale has the full decals)

I couldn't use the Boone chainring, it is designed
for FC-M95X cranksets. I think it looks really nice
with the Boone 18T cog!

This 1.3 frame was w/decals. I only removed decals
from the fork from the 1.4 only and the seatpost, they
didn't look good any more. I do have a set of MORATI
decals, maybe I'll put them on later.

What does look cool is a previously polished ti frame, decaled up and the blasted over. remove the decals and the you have the logos in polished while the rest is satin. tone on tone, subtle yet you can see the logos. I did that with my Moots frame. A ton of work though (polishing titanium is a real pain).

Re:

ohhhhhhhhhh that looks delicious, maybe I will turn my Sunn exact ti (HC1.3) into a single speed as well. I have the Ritchey p650 & KHS to use as my hard tails lol I'll run my m985 cranks with a wolf tooth single ring (30/18 gearing) it should come in under 8kg :D .

What single speed tensioner are you using?

Re:

Nice, but why do u need the chain guide? Those modern thick/thin rings are the go, experimental prototype could make you a 1 off ring in ti to fit your cranks.

Re:

I recall the Mattias who owns experimental prototype has the rights to Boone rings now and he has been making ti rings for s-works, coda (Cannondale) and the now RF cranks etc. He made me some ti rings (27 & 40t) for my RF turbines. Some his rings are currently being run in the world cups etc So all high end components and if a pro uses it by choice you know its good. Just Google the name and visit his site he's doing some pretty amazing stuff with 3d printers now too.

Back