Ti frames, which to keep and which to move on?

Look. You know you’re only going to eventually go buy another bunch of Ti frames to replace whatever you sell.

Best just keep it real and keep ‘em all.

Ha, it may come to that, well not quite. I do need to move some things on. Maybe I'll start with some other things first but I will have to get to these eventually.

So far I'm at keeping the DBR. It's sandvik built and sentimental to me. GT lightning makes the list as I'm a GT fan and won't be parting with my team RTS so it can have a ti brother.

I have owned many an amp but have always failed to finish a build, so maybe I should complete this one?

I was thinking about the question why I have the bikes and frames I do, simple answer was that I was toying with a ti fleet for any occasion as they ride so nicely.

I may throw the cove together as a simple commuter and a proper rider and build the aforementioned with some nice bits and see how they go while I procrastinate more.

Myself, I would keep the DBR and the Raleigh but I've known other GT fans so I can understand your wanting to keep that one. Definitely keep the DBR though. Personally, I regret letting the '89 Merlin I had go. (it was Andy Tout's old ride!)

Ha, it may come to that, well not quite. I do need to move some things on. Maybe I'll start with some other things first but I will have to get to these eventually.

So far I'm at keeping the DBR. It's sandvik built and sentimental to me. GT lightning makes the list as I'm a GT fan and won't be parting with my team RTS so it can have a ti brother.

I have owned many an amp but have always failed to finish a build, so maybe I should complete this one?

I was thinking about the question why I have the bikes and frames I do, simple answer was that I was toying with a ti fleet for any occasion as they ride so nicely.

I may throw the cove together as a simple commuter and a proper rider and build the aforementioned with some nice bits and see how they go while I procrastinate more.
On page one, based only on how you described them in terms of personal attachment and 'fit' (not sizing, but how they fit with your biking preferences), I was thinking DBR and GT plus AN Other of the moderns. I think you've come to that happy conclusion in this post. Definitely worth reviewing the kit on the bikes you decide to sell and see if you want to retain any of it for the keepers. Good luck!

Ti is may favourite - I only have one though and wouldn’t sell it for any money.

I’d keep them - you’ll regret selling.

Back