Moon Meteor Storm Pro: 2000 lumens for a bargain £59

Markybeau

Gold Trader
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
I have two of these, one I've been using for three years. I paid full price for the 1st one -£125 - and apart from the led charge indicators being a bit finicky it's been no trouble and I've used it in all weathers - although they don't like heavy rain.

Comes with sturdy bar mount, cable remote (which is crap), helmet mount and charging cable.

I've not seen anything else that is so compact yet offers so much power for so little outlay.

1700 lumens full beam, with 2000 lumens on the boost setting which will last for about 1 3/4 hours. It's very impressive for what you get. I've done quite a lot of unlit night riding with just one and it's more than adequate. The spread isn't particularly wide, but the newer one of my two has more options to vary the beam so I'm still playing with it.

The pair mounted together are spectacular.

Through ebay JE James Outlet - where I got mine, although ebay have been fannying about with the app and it won't let me get the link. Postage is £1.99

Or Leisure Lakes where postage is £3

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Many thanks for this tip, just ordered one through the JE James website with free delivery and a £5 discount voucher code! (Just hang around the site long enough and the code should pop up.)

Latest posts

Back