Missy Giove 1993 Yeti ARC ASLT

A fantastic piece of work, the bike and the film. Chapeau x10

& those trails!

Wasn't sure if you had the English review Mike, but given the bike I though it would be a worth adding to your thread.

Keep up the good work Bud... :cool:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 530
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 530
  • MINX.jpg
    MINX.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 530
ridevintagemtb":hky9tcpk said:
No I hadn't. Thanks, that's a great scan. Looks like I came pretty close

Fair play mate, it is an Exceptional Build.

Happy new year mate, and may 2014 bring the site many more builds of the same standard.

:cool:

ridevintagemtb":3hxu04pf said:
Thanks bud. Not a lot in the queue as of now (other than a baby) so we'll see what this year brings.

Congratulations mate, a new born is the "Ultimate" Journey for sure, and whilst being a father will take all your time and money, building the next Legend will always allow you the quiet time to reflect on fatherhood.

Well Done mate im chuffed for you.

sinnerman":z1llz9oe said:
ridevintagemtb":z1llz9oe said:
Thanks bud. Not a lot in the queue as of now (other than a baby) so we'll see what this year brings.

Congratulations mate, a new born is the "Ultimate" Journey for sure, and whilst being a father will take all your time and money, building the next Legend will always allow you the quiet time to reflect on fatherhood.

Well Done mate im chuffed for you.

Congratulations !
2013 begun with a baby for me and finding time was difficult fir the building of my C26.
Now, it's difficult for building bikes because my son plays with my tools ! :mrgreen:

Just watched the video, wish i could my modern trail bike like that let alone that bike.
Cool bike mate, very jealous! :mrgreen:

Here is a short video we did w/ Mike when we picked up the bike.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s04X1-qYTKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back