Meet the new Broom MkII another MFer

Those of a nervous disposition should look away now. THM Inc takes no responsibility for any mental or physical health issues that may result from viewing the following images.

Just remember. You can't unsee them.

I toned it down. A bit. The pics are not tweaked at all. :shock: :cool:

The trail blasters are shot. Might have to be that good old red yellow Panaracer combo that's sulking in the shed.

Surprisingly light with all the nice XT. All those little brown dots and grungy bits have gone . Note seat tube sticker.

Just scrubbed old tan wall tyres. Will see how they come off the old rims.

A fitting successor. I think Trig' is happy.

I'll risk it THM because it's a Fox and I love em :LOL: but seriously that looks great mate and yes it's just crying out for the old tan walls and as for the MBuk sticker that suits the main colour really well and doesn't look out of place one bit and I bet trig is in love ha ha ! .

Looks well and high ive had 2 in the same size one i sold to Mr muzz years ago the other i gave away to a recycling shop love the paw prints on the top tube.

Recognise the background interest? :cry:

Keeping on keeping on. Had a few issues of late and a little op so should be back out soon.

Only just noticed the cables on this photo, the earlier ones i was more focused on the glowing frame :cool:

Back