Another Pitmedden meet up - Sunday 15th October

keithyr

MacRetro Rider
after the success of last months meet up (well me and clubby enjoyed it), I though it would be worth getting another date in the diary.

Usual script , 10-1015am in the clink any bike welcome (even e-bike hoors)!

hopefully the weather will be kind to us.

hope to see a few weel kent faces there.

Will try and make this one. I’ll confirm nearer the time but the diary looks clear just now. Will need to check over the Zaskar as I’ve got a puncture ( thorns from the council cutting the hedges! 😡) and some new parts to swap out.

Twice at Glentress, once at Blairadam. The Glentress runs convinced me I need bigger wheels. I think I’m gonna go 27.5?
Oh and I took it to Center Parcs for a week.

29er or don’t bother. Seriously, the difference in 26 to 27.5 is not worth it. If you are going to need new(er) parts anyway just go the whole hog.

So…… full sus, 29”, discs and 1x? That sounds like a full on conversion to the dark side 😂.

I’ll think about it, as ever I’m on a budget.

So…… full sus, 29”, discs and 1x? That sounds like a full on conversion to the dark side 😂.

I’ll think about it, as ever I’m on a budget.

Full sus, 29'er, discs, 1x, flat pedals win medals, dropper post, wireless shifting, rim inserts, internal tool storage (oo-er!!!) , or go home 😂

My diary looks clear so far for this, so I look forward to another near-death experience 😀

Back