Meet the new Broom MkII another MFer

Re: I FEEL ANOTHER BROOM COMING ON...........

restore back to new. boring i know.

Not going to happen. I have a shed full of stuff. everything i've mentioned so far is in the shed already. I'm not searching out stuff for a low rent 89/90 common bike. I'll make it bettererer....... :mrgreen:

Attachments

• palm-a92013-psycho-surgeon-wig_1.jpg
    palm-a92013-psycho-surgeon-wig_1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 997
Re: I FEEL ANOTHER BROOM COMING ON...........MFers

If it was a period resto then yes, as your building your own bike with non original parts, I see no issue with V's

The History Man":1u5yjukc said:
Sweet baby Jesus it's bright! Stopped at shop for T cut and polish. Shed got painted with bike in it at some point.

Ground control on the rear MF front araya wheels a bit meh. As are exage brakes. 400 lx cranks and mechs. All a bit low rent but original. Bars rusting. Everything moves. Anybody want bits? I think I'm giving myself cate Blanchett to strip and pimp the sh;t out of this. :cool: m735? Gold cranks and rims or black? Xt thumbies later silver force lite bars? Black lx cantis or black deore v? Yellow cables? Black cables?

Those are my first thoughts.

Finding decent low end stuff won't be rewarding so I do as you say and go M735 era or similar.
I gave up trying to find XCT for my Adventurer and am going full black M730/3/5 which I think will look ace against the fluro paintwork :cool:
Check you rear hub spacing, mine was 126 so I'm having to cold set the frame to 130 and change the hub axle and dishing :facepalm:
:D

This has been outside for a while. Came apart with. A BB struggle.

All the little brown dots are gone.

I think it might actually be drawing in power from the surrounding area and getting brighter.

Re:

That last photo genuinely hurt my eyes.

Very bright.

I like the frame though. Love the wishbone back end.

Been looking at cables. Liking park tools blue which I don't quite have enough of. But I have lots of orange. :cool:

Stem is too long fir me but I have a much higher swan necky thing that will do.

This is a zero cost build hopefully.

Back