MBUK mags ('89-94)

Bizzynix

Retro Newbie
I have pile of old mags, mainly MBUK plus a few Mountain Biker that I'd like to sell. I can't find any on eBay of this age, so wanting to know what sort of price they go for? Thanks

From experience they tend to sell from between £5 and £10 per copy depending upon condition, also bundles should reduce unit cost.

Of course complete volumes in mint condition would be something else and might command more.

Disclaimer - this is only my opinion and should in no way be taken as accurate information. Responsibility for any financial losses incurred, or failure to shift stock, rests with you, the seller.

@Tsundere is pretty spot on. Don’t forget to account for postage as they are surprisingly heavy, plus you’d want to put them in hardbacked envelopes and ideally use a Signed For service which means circa £2.50 to £3.50 to post UK Mainland.

I’d lay them all out, take some pics and list the issues along with guide condition. Most prospective buyers can remember the various issues and will be after certain ones. You can always share more interesting pics if their interested.

I’ve been selling old brochures recently and it took quite a while to sort through!

Good luck!

Back