Mayhem 'VERY RELAXED' 10 man team sub thread

I’ve ridden with a Dawn as well..... and she was very special..

Peachy I dunno if it was before or after you - so hope you won’t be offended by this .....

But I’ve been up the crack of Dawn a few times

Mind you it sounds like THM has as well - proper Bike is are Dawn

Retro Spud":2s6wgum6 said:
Peachy I dunno if it was before or after you - so hope you won’t be offended by this .....

But I’ve been up the crack of Dawn a few times

Mind you it sounds like THM has as well - proper Bike is are Dawn

:shock: ;) just cueing it up son..... :LOL:

Not exactly very sophisticated is it?

Perhaps a sonnet in the English form? (octet,sestet)

edit: give me a minute or two....

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments, love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no, it is an ever fixèd mark
That looks on Dawn's crack and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring bark,
Whose worth's unknown although his length be taken.
Love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his mayhem riding slowly come,
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom:
If this my team and downhill proved
For Dawn I ride though never loved.

with thanks to Will "get out you're Bard" Shakespeare for the scraps from his table as my starting point(sonnet 116)

Yes it's lunchtime and I am supervising in the form room full of Year 10 Grammar School girls and attempting to remain sane.

thinking, is the plan to sort of camp in the same sort of area so we loosely resemble a team? if so where abouts?
of the 9 paid-for pitches it looks like Andy is parking the Intruder in No. 1, so I guess that end of the field would be party central.

So, shall we coordinate, pick a number to aim for, or just rock up and pitch where the car stops?

RickTheUncivil":gubrk1e1 said:
thinking, is the plan to sort of camp in the same sort of area so we loosely resemble a team? if so where abouts?
of the 9 paid-for pitches it looks like Andy is parking the Intruder in No. 1, so I guess that end of the field would be party central.

So, shall we coordinate, pick a number to aim for, or just rock up and pitch where the car stops?

Not a bad idea as the very relaxed team has a certain ‘je ne sais quoi’ to uphold and I guess our spirit guide will have to have his tee-pee pretty much centre stage, I’m guessing we congregate around that?

Sooo....the Mrs wants to come to Mayhem....I did not see that coming!!!
As a result unless the forecast is wall to wall sunshine i will be staying off site saturday night thus making any nights laps a tad tricky....and i just bought lights yesterday!!! women eh lol
Being 100% honest if the weather stays as it is i can't see me driving 4 hours and spunking a oner on a hotel to ride a couple a soaking wet mud drenched laps...hopefully it won't come to that and we will be bathed in subshine with dusty trials.....alright maybe dusty is too much to hope for!!!
Hope to see you all saturday AM weather permitting!!!

Back