Mayhem 'VERY RELAXED' 10 man team sub thread

Not sure if I can make it as Currently bird watching with Sinead O'Connor

So far its been seven owls and fifteen jays...

Since you took your glove away.....

Grannygrinder":3anqobdn said:
Sooo....the Mrs wants to come to Mayhem....I did not see that coming!!!
As a result unless the forecast is wall to wall sunshine i will be staying off site saturday night thus making any nights laps a tad tricky....and i just bought lights yesterday!!! women eh lol
Being 100% honest if the weather stays as it is i can't see me driving 4 hours and spunking a oner on a hotel to ride a couple a soaking wet mud drenched laps...hopefully it won't come to that and we will be bathed in subshine with dusty trials.....alright maybe dusty is too much to hope for!!!
Hope to see you all saturday AM weather permitting!!!

Mrs Peachy & the kids made the same noises a few weeks ago to “support me”... that needed stamping out sharpish, so I explained in the three days they would see me ride past them for about a minute at about 2am.... oh and I showed her photos on here of you lot from 2017.. that did the trick! :LOL:

Im happy for her to come.
I'll see how the forecast looks later in the week.
No mud can compete with the mud the final year at Eastnor....WOW

Re:

As i posted on the Whats Ap group i thought i should post here to.
My marriage has crashed around my feet 3 days ago and i'm not in a good place at the moment and i haven't been at home since Friday.
Going back home tomorrow to see the kids and try to sort things out a bit more. Luckily there is no hate from each of us so we should be able to remain friends.
Because of this i don't think i'm going to be riding and if i do come it will just be for the day.
Sorry team
:cry:

Having met you on a number of these occasions I can only say that you will be sorely missed young man. At a time like this it places all things into a very clear perspective. There will always be room for you in the teepee. Come, stay, don't stay, drink, chat, share, avoid, whatever.

Take care of yourself and always try to be the best you can to those around you.

Not to worry about our little weekend.

Back