Mayhem 'VERY RELAXED' 10 man team sub thread

The History Man":3c3t5sax said:
We have a new team member.

LGF and his neighbour. We are complete again.
That's handy as looking at the course info being about only 3/4 as long and about 50% flatter than the last one we'll be doing the best part of 30 laps, not the 22 or so we first thought. I'll have to update the spreadsheet on Page 1.

All the timings are to cock with reducing the lap time from 1hr 10m to 55m given the shorter/flatter course. Please post your revised preferences and I'll add them to the team order.

:facepalm: keep me down at 1hr 10m, I like a look about whilst riding... :LOL:

The timings are to cock anyway.
Last time out the faster riders were making ~40-45 minutes I was about 1 hour and those that had breakdowns were an hour and a half plus.
We just don't know how long this lap will take, so whilst it doesn't look a difficult route on the map and sub 1 hour is pretty certain, whatever we guess will be just that and will almost certainly fall apart on the day.

Its looking more likely that 3 laps each is the way to fill the race.
Id be quite happy to run a double lap in the evening if we are running ahead of schedule. Rather not do so in the afternoon heat (as I'd probably die) but the cool of the evening / early morning I can take a third lap.

I concur about the timings, however we still need a race order to know who to call up for the next lap, so we need to fill the gaps.

Re:

You know the course will wait for us don’t you? This is starting to sound vaguely organised.

Re: Re:

The History Man":2ibe1ndc said:
You know the course will wait for us don’t you? This is starting to sound vaguely organised.

Don’t worry THM, I won’t let you down.... I promise I will be appropriately “very relaxed”

Re: Re:

The History Man":2ek5b90w said:

You're right, how uncharacteristic of me. I shall resume normal status.

Re:

Can you take off lap 15 as i don't really want to do a night lap.
Can i have lap 20 though :D

Back