Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

legrandefromage":3d610931 said:
sorting things to flog.

only 4 months to go

I’m looking for mid 80’s stuff particularly tyres....

Well...

I might be flogging my Tag Mclaren AV stuff, it wouldnt be cheap though

Bike parts - I'm waiting for it to stop &%^&^%^& raining so I can go through some.

Re:

Little update on the two Northern(ish) 5-man teams: both are fully paid up and entered :cool: Looking forward to a little friendly competition!

Re:

Hi, i'm from a different planet. Never heard of mountain mayhem until i saw this thread yesterday! :roll: Never been on one, or anything like it, but sounds fun. Have checked back through the thread for the page on 'initiation ceremonies' but can't find it. Presumably a debagging and rubbing down with baby oil, or similar. I'm not coming otherwise.

Would have to be in a ten man team, and to give away my age, my suggestion of team name would 'The cotter pins', or 'The bent cotter pins' if innuendo is required.

Happy to join the back of the queue and wait for outstanding confirmations, but can pay now if not treading on the toes of other earlier interest.

Oldest bike is a 2001 rock lobster, so guess i would be camping in the naughty corner.

Hi BJ (that’s a well wrong forum name :LOL: )

I’ve recently sent a PM to everyone who has yet to pay as time is ticking and even the relaxed Northern lot have now sorted their shizzle out

So to protect those who have already paid and ensure they get to go - it’s a first come first served basis so if you want in ....cool

You sound weird enough to fit right in ! But forgive me if I’d don’t call you BJ

Re:

But spud.

Attachments

• 61DA7D02-D58F-4E99-AB39-8C5BC1EEF8E2.jpeg
    61DA7D02-D58F-4E99-AB39-8C5BC1EEF8E2.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 318
Re:

Is it just the ten man teams that are left to be completed now? Only asking as the prices for all other categories goes up in price in 9 days time...

price-rise.jpg

Back