Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Re:

Mike Muz":18xbicab said:
I'm paid up now.

My cx season ends this weekend coming, so will be on the mtbs from then, so hope to be in decent shape by June.

Mike Race Face Muzza ;) :cool:

Nice one Micheal Muzzie

Solo or part of the Northern team - being from Brighton your an obvious addition

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":dtr3yy7f said:
Mike Muz":dtr3yy7f said:
I'm paid up now.

My cx season ends this weekend coming, so will be on the mtbs from then, so hope to be in decent shape by June.

Mike Race Face Muzza ;) :cool:

Nice one Micheal Muzzie

Solo or part of the Northern team - being from Brighton your an obvious addition

Northern, obviously. Arm gettin reet gud at the lingo lark.

Also doing Honc, just so I can infec you all wiv me norvernness

Mikey Muzza Man init

Re:

iO bin racin kross wif canty breeeeks, so I'm ar reedy used to shite breeeks lark

It's dem massif 1.8 or 1.5 tires wot will be ard to git used two. Lark a fat boike. But in 26" :LOL: :LOL:

Mikeeee luva boi

Re:

Awmost forgot. Ar be bringin jerseys for anyone bovered. £5 a go. Need to shed stuff. Not from me body though lark, that's just rong.
An anyfink else I foind

Re:

Reality is too depressing, so I've certified myself as a NutJ0b :mrgreen: :shock:

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

:D if you’re happy and you know it.....

Attachments

• 621D8451-1C05-4CE1-B504-25F4E41E09E4.jpeg
    621D8451-1C05-4CE1-B504-25F4E41E09E4.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 310
Re:

no need to clamp it down. I'm veggie again mishter

Ever since my lastest lover drifted away :cry:

She was tasty though :p

Mikey M

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

I've not paid, just dont have much of a budget yet.

However, have manged to shift some items, have sourced newer generation super efficient class D amplification and a 2nd 100ah battery just leaving some larger speakers to sort.

The original set-up was very efficient and barely dented the battery I had but just wasnt quite there. In order to get 10% improvement the power has to be doubled.

This year will be 24v with more lighting and less of a 'I just threw it all in the back of the van because I was escaping the missus as she thought I was having an affair'

Last year was a very bad year personally, being all but physically dragged to MM turned a dark 6 months into a light at the end of a tunnel moment - if I hadnt of gone, I really dont think I'd have made it despite the best efforts of some close friends / forum members - 'frembers'?.

For 2020, I just want to pay it back as best as I can with a better show and to be as much fun as possible, in the greenest ways I can think of.

I hope you understand

All the best

Mark

Back