Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re:

The kids say that want to come too, no problem. Well, it's more work for me but since when does that stop them.

Then last night the boy declared that he needs to take 3 bikes to have a choice. Can't wait to hear which of my bikes he's going to let me ride.

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":1h0ycib1 said:
The kids say that want to come too, no problem. Well, it's more work for me but since when does that stop them.

Then last night the boy declared that he needs to take 3 bikes to have a choice. Can't wait to hear which of my bikes he's going to let me ride.

Lol! Our Jimmy is taking two; racing the Marin Shoreline, showing off on the Campy Lotus :cool:

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Jnrs fetching 2 bikes, his titanium 29er and a retro bike , I say the later vaguely as he’s not yet purchased one .hes looking for a project to build up for mayhem.id lend him one of mine but it’s going to be bad enough he will be faster than me but to do so on one of my bikes just ain’t gravy

Peachy!":1tlmsq1e said:
Lol! Our Jimmy is taking two; racing the Marin Shoreline, showing off on the Campy Lotus :cool:

best bit is he doesn't intend to do any racing so it will be just for rolling around the campsite.

RickTheUncivil":h5awkhza said:
Peachy!":h5awkhza said:

best bit is he doesn't intend to do any racing so it will be just for rolling around the campsite.

When I say race, our Jimmy will be just short of 14 (although taller than a number of the RB gang) so what I mean is the bike he's gonna arse about on the course with... His lotus will be just for riding to the beer tent :facepalm:

Attachments

• file-215.jpeg
    file-215.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 336

Hotwheels.":1nkm5ghe said:
We all have a 'riding to the beer tent' bike.

According to THM you’d barely got out of your tent Saturday morning before your first beer

Retro Spud":27nkirxz said:
Hotwheels.":27nkirxz said:
We all have a 'riding to the beer tent' bike.

According to THM you’d barely got out of your tent Saturday morning before your first beer

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hotwheels is the beer tent! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back