Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Kilt again for MM20 or something completely different,my testicles didn’t half appreciate the breeze at MM17

My_Teenage_Self":2x2bowtt said:
Would it be too childish of me to say 'Thanks Spud' and then point out that you've spelt peoples names wrong?

*big cheesy grin*

:LOL: Not at all ^^^

For some reason I no longer receive any alerts to new posts - so just catching up

Being a “Pig shit thick” country boy from the West Country I have to confess that even after looking again at the spreadsheet I can’t see anything wrong :oops:

Even looked at things with cheesie content just encase you were offering up a subtle prompt/pointer

Just noticed poor old Ted - “Bethapog” is missing an R which is strange as we west county folk are very fond of overly using our O’s and R’s

Berthapog will return on the next update...... anyone else missing a vowel or a continent

Re:

I think you’ve left out a couple of Africas and maybe a South America. I look ok though.

Cheers,
Stdgy

Retro Spud":ernjbe3r said:
Just noticed poor old Ted - “Bethapog” is missing an R which is strange as we west county folk are very fond of overly using our O’s and R’s

Berthapog will return on the next update...... anyone else missing a vowel or a continent

Two from the top and four the bottom please, and dibs if Ms Riley comes to Mayhem.

You should have gone before we left....

Retro Spud":pfuwmsuu said:
My_Teenage_Self":pfuwmsuu said:
Would it be too childish of me to say 'Thanks Spud' and then point out that you've spelt peoples names wrong?

*big cheesy grin*

:LOL: Not at all ^^^

For some reason I no longer receive any alerts to new posts - so just catching up

Being a “Pig shit thick” country boy from the West Country I have to confess that even after looking again at the spreadsheet I can’t see anything wrong :oops:

Even looked at things with cheesie content just encase you were offering up a subtle prompt/pointer

See if Spaltterpaint can help?

Back