Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

We do have Iron-Bru here in England... mind it’s not the pure deep fried stuff though :LOL:

Peachy!":3mgcwezr said:
We do have Iron-Bru here in England... mind it’s not the pure deep fried stuff though :LOL:

We do - in plastic bottles

North of the boarder the Jocks only drink it out of glass bottles.... by all accounts it tastes much better. Just ask a random Scot and without prompting they all say the same thing.

And your right the health conscious Scot’s have extra table spoon and a half of sugar in theirs

Had a dirty weekend. Put on 2 pounds.

But my goalpost is up.

And it’s a replica.

(That’s three other threads covered)

As for mayhem........

Righto.

After my main light failing 35 mins into my night lap this year, I traced the problem to a low voltage cutoff in the battery pack. Even so, fully charged, it would only give me about an hour on full.

So... As I have lots of toys, my thoughts turned to the RC Lipo batteries I have lying around. My main light now has 6 hours on full beam - about 2000 lumens.

Sweeeeet.

My_Teenage_Self":1ef3a16o said:
Righto.

After my main light failing 35 mins into my night lap this year, I traced the problem to a low voltage cutoff in the battery pack. Even so, fully charged, it would only give me about an hour on full.

So... As I have lots of toys, my thoughts turned to the RC Lipo batteries I have lying around. My main light now has 6 hours on full beam - about 2000 lumens.

Just need a tow bar.

Sweeeeet.

My_Teenage_Self":1bxgzrc6 said:
Righto.

Sweeeeet.
I have been night riding every week for 2-3 hours at a time during Autumn and winter for the past 7 years.I have had various trials and tribulations with lights and batteries. It needn't cost you a fortune for a set up that works, so if anybody want's any advice, feel free to ask :D

Back