Mayhem 2017 Team "Awesome Foursome"

Re:

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us Andrew, but hope you get the business rolling mate ;)

Mike

First two of my rides built and ready for action,

The Endorphin's destined for a run out tomorrow with Muzzy.

the Yeti had a bit of regressing as I'm in too minds about using the white turbo to ride, or save it for best/show.

Re:

Save it for show mate.

Your arse is on it at Mayhem, not so much at icono.

Mike

Re:

Have fun at HONC! E-stays are cool.

I've yet to swing my leg over an mtb since last September :shock: BUT the Explosif has been dusted off and I'm on the hunt for some body armour. Other projects have meant the HHKK remains untouched :facepalm: but I'll get it done. I have been riding road and mixing it up with some tracks / bridleways on the CX bike, so fitness isn't too bad.

Keep us posted Andy.

SP

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":25hvm6dj said:
Keep us posted Andy.

SP

Probably best to assume I won't be there, as I'm most likely going to be standing at the side of a race track waiting for an engine to blow up!

I'll mostly miss the rice & peas!

Just back at the start/finish of the HONC

Last year the mud obliterated everything, this year the bikes covered in dust ... Bonkers

Andy
ref giving up your place.

Totally your call but I rode part of the way today with Twister and he'd really like to take it, if (of course) you want to pass it up/sell it on.
I've told him its not up to me and to drop you a PM

Muz is gutted to be losing you but enamored to have a sub whose crazy enough to ride the HONC on two convective days....

Hi my Tres Amigos

Now its official that Twisters taking Andy's place I've adjusted the paper work to reflect this
(see front page)

no long now .... two months a few sleeps

Re:

Welcome, Twister!

Maybe bring a bike that doesn't break! :LOL: Or two!

Mike

Re:

Training: 30 minutes on the Explosif, 3 days on the tourer :LOL:

EDIT: I've just noticed the matching colour schemes :shock: sub-conscious maybe?

Attachments

• Mursley.jpg
    Mursley.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 624
  • Woods_April_17.jpg
    Woods_April_17.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 624
Back