Mayhem 09

Halcyon days

Russ - that reminds me, did you pick up a winning medal from last year's triumph over the 'ex-racers' of Retrobike?! I have a few spares left over...

Captain K

Re: Halcyon days

mrkawasaki":3659vqan said:
Russ - that reminds me, did you pick up a winning medal from last year's triumph over the 'ex-racers' of Retrobike?! I have a few spares left over...

Captain K

Nope.. I vowed vengence at the weather gods and left in disgust a couple of hours early so never got to pick one up :( Probably much the same as I will do in 2009!.

PM me your address and I'll mail you your just rewards! As I remember, Max had the worst of it as far as we were all concerned - 3+ hours from midnight onwards - never stopped raining mud either...

Mr K

as a retired racer now, i will dig out my now redundant schwalbe 1.5's and be renting them out to the highest bidder come 3am.

:LOL:

I'd like to volunteer up myself.

Give me something good to work towards.

27, reasonabley fit etc GSOH, Non smoker (sounds like a classified ad! :roll: :roll: ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mark

letmetalktomark":2wbij53v said:
I'd like to volunteer up myself.

Give me something good to work towards.

27, reasonabley fit etc GSOH, Non smoker (sounds like a classified ad! :roll: :roll: ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mark

Looking for fun, maybe more?

You'll get plenty of that at MM :twisted:

EDIT - please don't get the idea that I read these sort of adverts. In fact, I don't know what you're talking about! I'll have you know that I'm very innocent................... :oops:

Old Ned":34bq4e1c said:
please don't get the idea that I read these sort of adverts. In fact, I don't know what you're talking about! I'll have you know that I'm very innocent................... :oops:

Sound like a seasoned pro ;)

Back