MAY 2019 Retro Rigid Ride - Early 90's style

Re:

Wish you were not on the moons dark side from my distance point of view, Mayhems the only time I'll be down that far south. Sounds good though, I wish they'd hurry up with inventing teleportation :roll:

Interesting use of stukely’s drawings. I’m looking up at them on my wall as I type. Was there New Years day and Christmas Eve. Will be due another visit so checking in.

The History Man":2i8tsy2q said:
Interesting use of stukely’s drawings. I’m looking up at them on my wall as I type. Was there New Years day and Christmas Eve. Will be due another visit so checking in.

As the output from one Thatchers finest Secondary Modern establishments in the mid 80’s I struggle to make sence of your thought patterns and on this one ^^ I have no idea what the hell your on about - is it me or are you replying to the wrong thread ?
Whatever you reply keep it simple and avoid Latin otherwise I’ll need Peachy PM to translate again

At the risk of offending does your wife understand you do you come here in the hope or finding intellectual conversation and plagued by idiots like me displaying their ignorance?

Love yah Jase

If you click the second link on the original post the page shows one of the drawings made by William stukely when he surveyed the Avebury area in the early eighteenth century. I have copies of them on my wall.

I wrote a paper on its interpretation and excavation by Alexander keiller some 200 years later.

As you were.

I was expelled from my comp at 14. For setting fire to my humanities teacher.

He was largely responsible for the restoration and clearance of the site just before ww2

Is this ride a goer. I'd be keen to come along if it is. Any weekend except the last one in May works for me.

Re: Re:

Coleman":3s58fsju said:
I'm interested if its not the last weekend in May.

Same here as June is fully booked with the Malverns and Mayhem so need to be home at least one weekend leading up to both events

...even if it’s to fluff and tittilate the fleet before attending

Latest posts

Back