RetroRoadRide Series Rd 2: Brewery Ride ~ 04/05/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Hmmmmm got a modern 10 speed campag wheel? Are they 9/10 speed cassette changeable like shimano?

Re:

9 ,10 and 11 should all fit on the same hub. it was the original 8 sp exa drive that was different.the only thing I don't know is that you might need a spacer behind the cassette,or the total cassette for all is the same width,but the spaces between the cogs is smaller. hope this helps pete,or just put some slicks on a mtb and go the shorter route.in my opinion it gose through the nicer part of warwickshire

Re: Re:

Uncle Monty":2e7mges9 said:
I've got a fixed wheel bike you could use Pete - but I don't think you would enjoy that much.

:facepalm: :LOL:
Everyone else might though...

I think I'm giving up, thanks for the kind offers but I'm afraid it's too late in the day now - if I'd not been in work today I'm sure I'd have got something sorted in time, but I'm just knackered now so going to get some sleep and hope my eye's stopped twitching in the morning!

Thanks again and have a great ride - I should have guaranteed you some sun at least! :cool:

You coming out to play Matty?

Do you want me to put the wheel in pete? It's got a cassette on so will need removing but has 25mm tyre on.

Dave, it's really kind but I'm falling on my sword, it's been a hell of a few weeks and I'm going to get a long sleep and spend the day getting my shit together.

Thanks again and have a great day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back