Matt70's Dynatech 905 ti retromod build.

Hi,
Just come across this thread, at the weekend i bought what i think is a Dynatech 900Fs. I don't suppose you may know of any websites where i can find out some info on full titanium Dynatech bike as most of the searches i do seem to bring up the bonded framed versions. Thinking of doing the same with a retromod build around the frame and forks.

Re:

hello sproket_jockey,

i'm afraid i have bad news regarding literature on these Dyna-Tech frames, it's almost impossible to track down! (for me at least).

There is a 98 brochure in the gallery section here that has some info and I have a copy of a cycling weekly from july 96 that has a review of the frameset when it was supplied as the Raleigh EOS. I managed to grab this poor image below from an ebay sale some time ago which shows the frameset available in 94.

Your frame seems to be an earlier example as it has the solid rear dropouts like mine (dating from 95) they changed by 96. To work out the year of manufacture the letter at the start of the serial no. is the key F=1995 etc.

Hope some of this helps/is of interest?. Let me know if you find out anything interesting yourself :D .

Cheers Matt

Attachments

• 900ti info sheet.jpg
    900ti info sheet.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 468
Wow, that's more than i have found, i'm liking the 'Made to Order Only' statement. Your right mine could be earlier, the serial number is F11106 and has solid rear drop outs and a separate seat clamp, so i'm guessing the same year as yours 1995. Cheers.

Hi, Can you remember what thread the bottom bracket is, just trying a modern Shimano bottom bracket and it doesn't feel right? I'm also going down the retro/modern build like yours. Cheers.

Back