Master Piu

Re: Santa came early Colnago content

Loverly prezzy :cool: and although touching up the paint work is very tempting i'd imagine it would be a right headache matching it up so i'd get a pro to sort it out and i wish i could've seen your reaction when your mrs sent you the text :LOL: :cool: .

Mike Muz 67":3bvmzm4w said:
Like your next project Clive! So you're going Shimano, right? :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin:

Mike

You know me so well :LOL: So yes it will a shimano build a full spec 7402 groupset with DT shifters 7403 FD and 7400 pedals which coincidently happened to be in the first box.

Muddy paw":3bvmzm4w said:
Loverly prezzy :cool: and although touching up the paint work is very tempting I'd imagine it would be a right headache matching it up so i'd get a pro to sort it out and i wish i could've seen your reaction when your mrs sent you the text :LOL: :cool: .

Your right about getting a pro to do it. It already looks like a dogs dinner as it has been touched up with marker pen and tipex by the looks of it. :facepalm: They should of just left it alone but hey on the bright side it made it cheaper to buy. :xmas-big-grin:

Nice!

If you can hold off getting it painted up and built until the end of the gritting season, i'll jump on the train and join you on a test ride :D

kingbling":396s2nn9 said:
Your right about getting a pro to do it. It already looks like a dogs dinner as it has been touched up with marker pen and tipex by the looks of it. :facepalm: They should of just left it alone but hey on the bright side it made it cheaper to buy. :xmas-big-grin:

Marker pen and Tipex what was the guy thinking :facepalm: :shock: but glad to see it worked out in your favour and at least it will now get the TLC it deserves as i know you'll have it looking it's best again in the near future which i'm really eager to see ..

It's going to take a while no rushing this one Ian
Should be ready for the next lakes ride Ken which I haven't decided the date for yet.

Fair enough Clive so you'll have plenty of thinking time to get it just how you'd like it :cool: ..

I'm eagerly waiting for Christmas Day as other parts have arrived for the build but I'm not allowed to open them yet. :? Pedals, seat post, brake callipers and I want to put the wheels on it for a look/see which will give me a few prompts for a colour scheme.

I'd be just as impatient as you Clive if i were in your shoes and i don't blame you mate so do we get teaser pic of a quick mock up on Crimbo then before you pack it out of sight till next year then ? ..

Will see Ian at least I get to see the parts proper

Nob its looking more than likely

Back