Massi Z8 Build....Finished 09.05.13

Was searching Google for other Z8 frames and stumbled upon this thread so a random 7 year bump for you. Just built a Z8 up… Used old parts for most of it but a canny bike to ride now. The frame is a bit shabby but I’ll post some pics later. 😂😎

Last edited:
Was searching Google for other Z8 frames and stumbled upon this thread so a random 7 year bump for you. Just built a Z8 up… Used old parts for most of it but a canny bike to ride now. The frame is a bit shabby but I’ll post some pics later. 😂😎
I bought a unpainted new frame ohh 10 years ago now from Spain. It had original price tag on it of 600euros which i thought at the time was very expensive although i bought it a lot cheaper. I could not find what frame it was but did find the Massi Z8 which is identical in every way except mine has the carbon rearstay and aslo the chainstay is carbon as well. Ive wrote to Massi numerous times but they never reply. Im assuming mine is just a early or test version of the frame... who knows. Anyway ill put a pic up of it now as i am building it this year and maybe we can keep the thread going.

Attachments

• massi2.jpg
    massi2.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 1
  • massi3.jpg
    massi3.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 1
  • massi5.jpg
    massi5.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 1
Back