Marin Team 1992 maybe? Browning forks £50!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re:

mechagouki":3iq2sfj8 said:
If it's like this one and a 19" I'd def. be interested in what you'd want for the frame/fork.
It's a 15" I think Dude..

kingroon":1vg3mhqi said:
mechagouki":1vg3mhqi said:
If it's like this one and a 19" I'd def. be interested in what you'd want for the frame/fork.
It's a 15" I think Dude..

Its definitely a 19" dude, I've measured it.

Measurements are:

Centre to top: 19"
Centre to centre 17.5"

Cheers

kingoffootball":22oed5tv said:
Is the rear mech hanger damaged?

NO, it's fine. As you can see on the new photos I've added on that link above you can see the rear mech is now hanging on it's original frame mech hanger. I've retained the extra silver hanger the previous owner installed (no idea why) but I reiterate it works on the original frame. Thanks.

Scrubbed up well from the ebay pictures, certainly cant be many of these about. Far to expensive for me tho.. plus am in the process of selling rather buying for while :(

Cheshire1980":3st1shxv said:
Scrubbed up well from the ebay pictures, certainly cant be many of these about. Far to expensive for me tho.. plus am in the process of selling rather buying for while :(

Thanks dude, we'll see what happens on ebay but at worse case scanario I have another rare Marin in my collection.

Re:

£450 + more than you paid for it in postage? I refer to my previous post and this is blatant profiteering and not cool. :facepalm:

brocklanders023":3h3h8180 said:
£450 + more than you paid for it in postage? I refer to my previous post and this is blatant profiteering and not cool. :facepalm:

Please, enough of your moaning. The facts are I saw it on gumtree before it was on here. I went to get it. I bought it to maybe keep maybe sell and if so towards another Marin project I'm working on. I was at the right place right time to get it. Yes it is profiteering to find another bike project, I couldn't care less if you think it's cool or not. I've given stuff away locally before and given people good deals on bikes I've sold and made mates from it. Yes I have priced it high ON EBAY not here, I'm testing the water. If it sells it sells if not then I'll keep it. No one of holding a tyre lever to your head forcing you to buy it. Regards.

Back