Marin Palisades trial

marin palisades 1994

nice one stylus.

i share your regard for these marins as being simple yet potent. not to mention a good sustainable bike as parts are plentiful at this level, not that you will have that concern for a good while ;)

That looks great. I have a '94 Bear valley SE bought new cost £600. Shed load of money for a bike in those days - well I thought so. I tried loads and this bike was so comfortable and easy to ride. Toss up with a Cindercone, but I felt I would lose all my fillings on it!

well..impulse is a terrible friend....being rash is even less of a friend..accdording to my ex..this is no suprise to her

I've ridden this twice now and no more than a coupla miles. but I know this will sound silly but the condition is almost as new that I'm too afraid to dirty it, as a result it's stayed in the dinning room..it really is a near perfect and original 1994 a bike

Given I was originally after a bear valley se not mint but in really good nick..I think I may just sell this one it and get a bear valley se

I may be having a new job soon so a working bike rather than an almost good as new prestine example minter in the dining room is just no longer possible

me and my big plans :oops:

decided to sell it and go one with my bear valley search..now for sale in sale section

Back