Marin Indian Fire Trail decals and info on bike welcome.

Hi, I appreciate the offer thanks but Iam keeping it forever, If the missus would let me I would hang it on the wall in the front room when its finished next to a Manitou FS (don't have the manitou yet!). I did notice there was one listed on ebay last night starting at 99p with a buy now of £125 I think.
I bought mine off ebay for £30 a couple of months ago (frame only). There was a bottom bracket ceased in it but with a big torque wrench and a blow torch i had it out in 15 mins. I have had to remove the lacquer and its taking a lot of polishing with a scotch pad and autosol but will be well worth it when done. Imo these were on of the coolest bikes with the cnc detail and i never understood why more manufactures went down this road. My dad used to have a Pace rc200 and they are up there with the indian fire trail and manitou fs & hardtail. But thats my opninion anyway. Sorry to Ramble!

It doesn't hurt to ask. Sounds like your happy with your one.
I saw the one you mean last night when it went on ebay, but the frame is too big. I had a new one of these back in the day, so I want the same size which is 17.5". I wish I never sold it, but I stopped using it and got more in to cars so the money came in handy. I wonder where my bike ended up??? Now I'm rambling! Be good to see yours when you've finished with the TLC, good luck.

Hehe I don't blame you for asking at all, Its not very often they become available but iam sure one will come your way one day. I will post some pictures when its getting closer but there is one of the frame in my pictures from when i got it. Good luck to you too in your quest and if I come across another thats reasonably priced I will let you know.

Cheers, Guy.

Your bike sounds like it is earlier than 1994. That year the fork was silver, stem blue and decals black. I know as I had one. Do a search on here for it in the readers bikes section. I sold it to member Inigo Montoya who restored it to better than new condition. Yours sounds like it could be a 93 model year maybe as I think the 92 had purple forks iirc

not usually this thick, but how do I find the legendary Gil M? I need some decals for my '96 Indian Fire Trail

Once I put my mind to it, it took 10 seconds to find him!

Back