Marin Bear Valley

hamster":23fs30s6 said:
Rule one of retrobike: don't bin it!

Usually someone here will want it....

Yup I have to second that. Dig them parts out of the bin and offer them up on here. Karma plus postage is always a winner.
Personally I never throw bike stuff away anymore unless it's absolutely goosed and even then I'll strip off any even vaguely useful bolts and stuff, because you never know. That's what lofts, cellars and shoeboxes are for....

drystonepaul":2f3897h4 said:
hamster":2f3897h4 said:
Rule one of retrobike: don't bin it!

Usually someone here will want it....

Yup I have to second that. Dig them parts out of the bin and offer them up on here. Karma plus postage is always a winner.
Personally I never throw bike stuff away anymore unless it's absolutely goosed and even then I'll strip off any even vaguely useful bolts and stuff, because you never know. That's what lofts, cellars and shoeboxes are for....

Lol
Loft is full of crap ,garage has 2 bikes 2x frames and a motorcycle plus other junk .

Mark

oki forks have been salvaged as have bars with stx levers an pods, if u want em let me know, just pay postage and if u want piccys pm me.
Cranks have lotek or somthing on the back.

Mark

Chris
Ive not forgot those bits , been a tad busy will try an sort it this week , my wife decided she wants a divorce so things not too good here.

Mark

Mark2260":1boli2px said:
Chris
Ive not forgot those bits , been a tad busy will try an sort it this week , my wife decided she wants a. divorce so things not too good here.

Mark

Sh*t mate, sorry to hear that. Really hope that things sort themselves out.

Back